Dressaraz owns and operates this website (dressaraz.com). Throughout this page, the terms “us”, “we”, or “our” refer to Dressaraz.
Information we collect.
When you place an order or register on our site, you must provide us with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. We might also collect other information such as your IP address.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form on our site.
Why we need your information and how we use it.
We use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To process your order and to send you information and updates pertaining to your orders.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To allow us to respond to your customer service requests.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of our services or products.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, or survey.
- To send you occasional emails about promotions, new products, and important updates.
How do we protect your information?
We use regular Malware Scanning. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Information sharing and disclosure.
Your privacy is important to us. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Newsletters and advertising.
- We do not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- We include the physical address of our business in our emails.
- We monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Transfers of personal information outside the EU.
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Dropbox is Privacy Shield certified.
In the unfortunate case of experiencing a breach, we will notify you within 72 hours from becoming aware of the breach.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Unsubscribe from our email list. You have the right to have emails stopped from being sent to you. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided at the end of each newsletter, or by contacting us.
- Change, restrict, or delete (right to be forgotten). You have the rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact us.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jessica Araus Rodriguez, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may email me at email@example.com.
Our mailing addres:
Koninginnelaan 16 B
9717 BT, Groningen
Tax identification number:
VAT nr: NL357660973B01
KvK nr: 66189845
Last Edited on 17-7-2018